NECCO® The Original Candy Wafer Graphic Tee
NECCO® – the original candy wafer from the 19th century was a product of Oliver Chase as he invented the first American candy machine, a lozenge cutter.
An essential to the NECCO® brand is the original recipe of the candy and still to this day it remains unchanged, which is the inspiration behind our Sweet Memories Vintage designs– to encompass the history and bring to life the vintage history of the original NECCO® candy wafers. To give the vintage feel, we lightly distress the graphic and printed on the softest high quality ring-spun poly-cotton shirt.
• 20% of this tee benefits a local charity!
• WEAR HISTORY: Our NECCO® tees are directly inspired by vintage advertisements and the iconic NECCO® logo with added details to make the vintage style fashionable.
• OFFICIALLY LICENSED AND AVAILABLE FOR ALL: NECCO® tees sold by Sweet Memories Vintage Tees are guaranteed authentic, high quality, and are officially licensed by NECCO® Spangler Candy Company. © 2020.
• VINTAGE FEEL, RETRO LOOK, INCREDIBLE STYLE: Perfect for any day of the week, This fashionable tee makes a perfect gift for any candy lover and collector.
• MADE IN USA: American classic screen printed on soft, high-quality poly-cotton, Sweet Memories Vintage Tees do not shrink in the washing machine or dryer. These tee’s are built to last.